The Beautiful Woman Has Come

The Beautiful Woman Has Come
A Historical Novel by Debra Giuffrida

Monday, May 14, 2012

New Lease on Life

This is a new day.

I have been sitting staring at the computer screen since 9 o'clock this morning and have accomplished next to nothing. Facebook, Hotmail, Google, Craigslist not withstanding, oh, OK I did email a new friend that I met at the Art Festival in Henderson this past weekend, so I guess you could say I accomplished one thing. I also requested to be her friend on Facebook, two things, and called my mother, three things. It's still next to nothing see?

I spent this past weekend on a huge slab of concrete in the heat surrounded by over 50 other crazy artists drawing with chalk. Why? Didn't you see my last statement? Crazy Artists is what I said, right? Right. And after the 100 degree heat we braved for 2 or 3 days if we weren't crazy before we are stark raving mad now! Bwahahahaha! Anyway we had a wonderful time, I met some wonderful people and reconnected with a few others that I have drawn with in the past, so the weekend was very enjoyable. Another thing it did was fire up my creative juices so I am back to blogging and back to editing my Nefertiti novel and so it have given me a new lease on life. Now all I need are a couple more people to read these words of wit...


No comments:

Post a Comment