The Beautiful Woman Has Come

The Beautiful Woman Has Come
A Historical Novel by Debra Giuffrida

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Christmas Window Excuse

This past November I partook in NaNoWriMo and failed to complete the 50k words. But I have an excuse! For the final two weeks of November and the first week of December I painted Christmas scenes on storefront windows. And here is the proof:



This is a simple window that I painted for a local gallery. This is the second year for them as clients, too bad it will be my last as they have since closed their doors. Very sad.

And this next window is one of several I painted for a local store:



Three elves carrying a candy cane. I had a blast painting that one. 


This one is also for the same store. Santa and his reindeer with Rudolf at the front!


The above is for a local wine bar/restaurant named Sunset & Vines. I painted grapevine wreaths for them on both of their front and back doors. This is a long standing account as I used to work for them in both the wine bar and the restaurant!

So, as you can see, I had a good excuse!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, those are lovely! A good excuse indeed--thanks for sharing the pictures [g]

    ReplyDelete