The Beautiful Woman Has Come

The Beautiful Woman Has Come
A Historical Novel by Debra Giuffrida

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How to Avoid Your Computer

OK, I must admit, I really do want to finish my novel, but maybe I fear stuff. You know, rejection comes to mind. I have been a contributing writer on that marvelous website Panhistoria since its inception. Prior to that I wrote on the now defunct Ancient Sites. I started writing on those websites with good intentions. Those being to improve my writing and give me insight into the characters I would write about in my novels. Well, it did, both... but I have yet to get through more than 10 pages of my books. So, it brings me here.

I have created this blog to help me talk myself into writing my novel and to let other reluctant authors share my trials and tribulations. There, I have avoided my computer for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment